By now you’re probably aware of the smartphone craze. Chances are, you already own one. And if you do, the one you own is bound to be obsolete within a year or so.
Why the entire craze for smartphones anyway? Before, smartphones were relegated to businessmen. They were mobile phones for the executives – big, clunky and massive. Now, even kids can have a smartphone. Popular smartphones such as the BlackBerry can be seen used by people of all ages. Now they’re very popular among young adults, but plenty of teenagers as well.
When you think of the word smartphone, two names probably come to mind – BlackBerry and iPhone. Though they may be very popular among the people, know that there are other brands too, just as powerful and useful.
If you’re going to sell your smartphone for a new one, you’re going to be blinded by what you’re going to see. Not only does BlackBerry have plenty of models, but other brands such as Samsung, Motorola and Sony Ericsson possess considerable market share too.
Here are some of the most popular smartphones that you can check out:
1. Samsung Infuse 4G
– You may not know it, but this Samsung smartphone is actually very popular. It’s a very powerful phone as well. It has excellent battery life, a large 4.5 inch screen and large memory capabilities as well. You also get an 8 megapixel camera, giving you assurance that every picture you’ll take will be very good.
2. Apple iPhone 4S
– Once Apple joined in the smartphone market, they were able to dominate with their very popular product, the iPhone. The latest to come out from Apple is the iPhone 4S, and its features pack a powerful punch. A dual-core A5 chip allows for better graphics, better loading times and multitasking features. You can use Twitter and YouTube at the same time, and even get notifications from your email and messages too. This means no more big blue notification interrupting you while fiddling with your favorite game. vivo s1
3. Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
– This smartphone is geared towards the gaming audience. If gaming is your thing, then you should definitely check it out. It looks like a gaming controller, and it’s got an impressive display screen. It’s reminiscent of the Sony PlayStation controller, since it has uses the same display buttons. It’s also powered by the Android operating system, giving it all the usual features of a smartphone.
4. BlackBerry Curve 8530
– One of the latest BlackBerry models, this phone is a little cheaper than most high-end smartphones, but it has all the necessary features that the typical BlackBerry has. Features such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are included. If you’re looking for a cheaper smartphone, you should definitely check this out. It’s also multimedia minded. It has its own dedicated keys for playing audio and video files. The BlackBerry messenger makes sure you’re connected to other BlackBerry users.